Jets' Zach Wilson (knee) expected to miss first three weeks of the season
New York Jets quarterback Zach Wilson (knee) is "likely" to miss at least the first three games of the season, according to Robert Saleh.
Wilson had been progressing in his recovery following arthroscopic surgery on his meniscus earlier in training camp. Until today, there was an outside chance that he would be available for Week 1, but now he is expected to miss at least three weeks, with the earliest date for his return set for New York's Week 4 clash with the Pittsburgh Steelers. With Wilson out, Joe Flacco will be under center for the Jets' first three games against the Baltimore Ravens, Cleveland Browns, and Cincinnati Bengals.
The Jets Week 1 implied team total of 19.0 points is tied for the third lowest on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Kenny Golladay (illness) questionable to play in Giants' Week 13 matchup December 3rd, 2022
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (quad) questionable for Week 13 December 2nd, 2022
- Raiders list Josh Jacobs (calf) as questionable in Week 13 December 2nd, 2022
- Michael Gallup (illness) questionable for Cowboys' Week 13 contest December 2nd, 2022
- Packers list Romeo Doubs (ankle) as questionable in Week 13 December 2nd, 2022
- Treylon Burks (illness) not listed on Titans' Week 13 injury report December 2nd, 2022
- Michael Carter (ankle) doubtful for Jets in Week 13 December 2nd, 2022
- Michael Carter (ankle) missing again from Jets practice December 1st, 2022
- Jets' Michael Carter (ankle) DNP on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Jets' Michael Carter (ankle) doubtful to return in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- James Robinson a healthy scratch for Jets in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Jets' Corey Davis (knee) logs full practice on Wednesday November 23rd, 2022