Falcons' Tyler Allgeier a healthy scratch for Week 1
Atlanta Falcons running back Tyler Allgeier is inactive for the team's Week 1 game against the New Orleans Saints.
Allgeier had a somewhat lackluster preseason and was unable to win a spot on the team's Week 1 roster despite their thin running back depth chart. He has a ways to go before he can become a reliable fantasy asset.
With Allgeier inactive, the Falcons are likely to head into Week 1 with a combination of Cordarrelle Patterson and Damien Williams as their lead ball carriers. Patterson has a $6,600 salary on FanDuel and is projected to score 9.3 fantasy points this afternoon.
- Steelers' Najee Harris (abdominal) will not return Monday night November 28th, 2022
- Update: Patriots' Damien Harris (thigh) now week-to-week, unlikely to play in Week 13 November 28th, 2022
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (knee) to miss 6-8 weeks November 28th, 2022
- Rams' Aaron Donald dealing with high ankle sprain November 28th, 2022
- Pelissero: Melvin Gordon expected to sign with Chiefs November 28th, 2022
- Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) limited on Patriots' estimated Monday injury report November 28th, 2022
- Falcons place Kyle Pitts (knee) on injured reserve with torn MCL November 21st, 2022
- Update: MRI confirms torn MCL for Falcons' Kyle Pitts November 21st, 2022
- Falcons believe Kyle Pitts suffered MCL sprain in Week 11 November 21st, 2022
- Kyle Pitts (knee) questionable to return for Atlanta in Week 11 November 20th, 2022
- Atlanta's Cordarrelle Patterson (knee) activated off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 9 November 5th, 2022
- Cordarrelle Patterson (knee) returning to Falcons practice Wednesday November 2nd, 2022