D'Ernest Johnson a healthy scratch for Cleveland in Week 1
D'Ernest Johnson will be a healthy scratch for the Cleveland Browns in their Week 1 game against the Carolina Panthers.
In somewhat of a surprising move, the Browns did not activated Johnson for their Week 1 game against the Panthers. The team made sure to hang onto the talented back this offseason despite having both Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt under contract, and despite drafting Jerome Ford on Day 3 of the 2022 NFL Draft. He could be a potential trade candidate for teams that need a running back.
Chubb should see the majority of the running back carries in Week 1, and is projected to score 14.4 fantasy points against the Panthers.
- Saints rule out Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) for Week 13 game December 5th, 2022
- Bucs rule out Cameron Brate (illness) for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) active for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton (hamstring) day-to-day ahead of Week 14 December 5th, 2022
- Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) expected to play in Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) a DNP on estimated Monday practice report December 5th, 2022
- David Njoku (knee) ruled out for Browns versus Texans December 2nd, 2022
- Browns' David Njoku (knee) DNP again on Thursday December 1st, 2022
- Browns' David Njoku (knee) DNP on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson (suspension) reinstated; slated to start in Week 13 November 28th, 2022
- Browns' David Njoku (ankle, knee) DNP on Wednesday November 23rd, 2022
- Browns' David Njoku (ankle) active for Week 11 November 20th, 2022