Rondale Moore (hamstring) ruled out again for Cardinals
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Rondale Moore (hamstring) has been ruled out for Week 2 versus the Las Vegas Raiders.
Moore injured his hamstring a few days before the season started and he will remain out for a second straight game. Andy Isabella (back) has also been ruled out for Week 2, so Greg Dortch should see plenty of targets once again. Dortch tied Hollywood Brown for the Cardinals lead with 42 routes in Week 1, and he led the team in targets (9), catches (7), and yards (63).
numberFire's models project Dortch for 6.3 targets, 4.2 receptions, and 48.5 yards in Week 2 versus the Raiders. He has a $5,500 salary on FanDuel this week.
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Robbie Anderson (back) ruled out for Cardinals' finale January 6th, 2023
- Arizona's James Conner (shin/knee) out in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Cardinals' James Conner (knee, shin) DNP again on Thursday January 5th, 2023
- Cardinals' James Conner (knee, shin) DNP on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- DeAndre Hopkins (knee) ruled out for Cardinals Week 18 January 4th, 2023
- Cardinals' Colt McCoy out for Week 18, David Blough to remain starter January 4th, 2023