Wan'Dale Robinson (knee) ruled out for Giants in Week 2
New York Giants wide receiver Wan'Dale Robinson (knee) is out for Sunday's Week 2 game against the Carolina Panthers.
Robinson injured his knee in his NFL debut and finished with just nine offensive snaps. Kadarius Toney (knee, hamstring) is questionable for Week 2, so Richie James and Sterling Shepard might be asked to take on larger roles. In the opener, Saquon Barkley led the Giants in targets (7), followed by James (6) and Shepard (4).
Per numberFire's NFL Power Rankings, the Panthers have the No. 8 pass defense through one week of the season.
- Patriots' Demario Douglas (concussion) DNP on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Treylon Burks (concussion) returns to Titans practice Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Quentin Johnston (ribs/finger) practicing in full Week 13 for Chargers November 29th, 2023
- Packers' A.J. Dillon (groin) DNP on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Dolphins' Raheem Mostert (ankle, knee) DNP on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Houston's Noah Brown (knee) limited on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Giants' Darius Slayton (neck) doubtful for Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- Darius Slayton (arm) won't return in Week 11 for New York November 19th, 2023
- Giants' Jalin Hyatt (concussion) available for Week 11 November 17th, 2023
- Tommy DeVito making another start Week 11 for Giants November 15th, 2023
- Giants' Jalin Hyatt (concussion) DNP on Wednesday November 15th, 2023
- Jalin Hyatt (concussion) won't return in Week 10 for Giants November 12th, 2023