Gabe Davis (ankle) downgraded to questionable for Buffalo in Week 2
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Gabe Davis is listed questionable to play Monday in the team's Week 2 game against the Tennessee Titans.
A late-breaking injury update is never something you want to see. Davis, who practiced in full leading into the weekend, got in only a limited session Saturday. With a Monday Night game, he'll have an extra day to rest up, but it's a disconcerting sign for the breakout pass-catcher. Keep an eye on his status over the next 48-plus hours. If Davis sits, Khalil Shakir and Jake Kumerow would likely see larger roles.
Our models currently project Davis for 4.0 catches, 59.1 yards, 0.5 touchdowns and 10.6 FanDuel points.
- Kenneth Walker (oblique) officially out Thursday for Seahawks November 30th, 2023
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (groin) limited on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Texans' Noah Brown (knee) limited again on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Chargers' Quentin Johnston (ribs, finger) logs another full practice on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Patriots' Demario Douglas (concussion) DNP again on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Dallas Goedert (forearm) DNP again Thursday for Eagles November 30th, 2023
- Stefon Diggs (back) not listed on Buffalo's Week 10 injury report November 11th, 2023
- Buffalo's Stefon Diggs (back) limited in Friday's practice November 10th, 2023
- Josh Allen (right shoulder) left off Bills injury report November 3rd, 2023
- Josh Allen (shoulder) practicing in full Week 9 for Bills November 2nd, 2023
- Josh Allen (shoulder) returning to Bills practice Thursday November 2nd, 2023
- Bills' Josh Allen (shoulder) DNP on Wednesday November 1st, 2023