Gabe Davis (ankle) downgraded to questionable for Buffalo in Week 2
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Gabe Davis is listed questionable to play Monday in the team's Week 2 game against the Tennessee Titans.
A late-breaking injury update is never something you want to see. Davis, who practiced in full leading into the weekend, got in only a limited session Saturday. With a Monday Night game, he'll have an extra day to rest up, but it's a disconcerting sign for the breakout pass-catcher. Keep an eye on his status over the next 48-plus hours. If Davis sits, Khalil Shakir and Jake Kumerow would likely see larger roles.
Our models currently project Davis for 4.0 catches, 59.1 yards, 0.5 touchdowns and 10.6 FanDuel points.
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce (back) expected to play in AFC Championship game Sunday January 29th, 2023
- 49ers promote Tevin Coleman to active roster on Saturday January 28th, 2023
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) will not play in Kansas City's AFC Championship contest January 28th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) listed as questionable on Kansas City's AFC Championship injury report January 27th, 2023
- Kansas City's Mecole Hardman (pelvis) questionable for Sunday's Conference Championship January 27th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) questionable for Kansas City's AFC Championship matchup January 27th, 2023
- Bills' Isaiah McKenzie (hamstring) logs full practice on Wednesday, expects to play against Bengals January 18th, 2023
- Bills' Isaiah McKenzie (hamstring) out for Wild Card clash with Dolphins January 15th, 2023
- Bills list Isaiah McKenzie (hamstring) as questionable for Sunday's Wild Card contest versus Miami January 13th, 2023
- Bills-Bengals Week 17 contest will not resume this week January 3rd, 2023
- Bills-Bengals' Week 17 game postponed January 2nd, 2023
- Bills-Bengals Week 17 game temporarily suspended Monday January 2nd, 2023