Buccaneers' Mike Evans suspended 1 game
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Mike Evans has been suspended one game for his involvement in an altercation during Sunday's Week 2 game against the New Orleans Saints.
Evans is reportedly considering whether or not to appeal the suspension, but as it stands, he will not be available for Week 3 against the Green Bay Packers. Chris Godwin (hamstring) and Julio Jones (knee) were both inactive on Sunday, so Breshad Perriman and Scotty Miller might be asked to join Russell Gage in three-wide sets.
Evans caught 3 passes on 4 targets for 61 yards in Week 2 before being ejected. He is averaging 11.6 FanDuel points per game and was commanding a 22.0% target share before the ejection. After Evans was ejected, Miller led the Bucs with 3 targets, followed by Cameron Brate (2), Perriman (2), Leonard Fournette (1), and Gage (1).
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman (illness) DNP on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- C.J. Beathard (shoulder) limited for Jacksonville on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (neck) DNP on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Vikings' Justin Jefferson (hamstring) logs full practice on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Rams' Puka Nacua (shoulder) limited on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Eagles' D'Andre Swift logs full practice on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Chris Godwin (neck) active for Bucs in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Bucs' Chris Godwin (neck) a game-time decision for Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Chris Godwin (neck) added to Buccaneers injury report Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Buccaneers' Baker Mayfield (ankle) practicing in full on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Buccaneers' Baker Mayfield (ankle) feeling better, expected to play Week 13 November 29th, 2023
- Baker Mayfield (ankle) could be limited in Buccaneers Week 13 prep November 29th, 2023