Buccaneers' Mike Evans' suspension upheld by NFL
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Mike Evans will be suspended for Week 3's game against the Green Bay Packers.
Evans' appeal of his one-game suspension was denied on Wednesday, and he has now been officially ruled out of Week 3's clash with the Packers. Evans will return for Week 4's contest against the Kansas City Chiefs. With Evans unavailable and Chris Godwin (hamstring) and Julio Jones (knee) both dealing with injuries, Tampa Bay's three-wide sets on Sunday might consist of Russell Gage, Breshad Perriman, and Scotty Miller.
The Buccaneers are 1.5-point favorites over the Packers in Week 3. Their implied team total of 21.5 points is the eleventh-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton (hamstring) day-to-day ahead of Week 14 December 5th, 2022
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) a DNP on estimated Monday practice report December 5th, 2022
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (calf, quad) limited Monday December 5th, 2022
- Mike White to start at quarterback again for Jets in Week 14 December 5th, 2022
- Titans place Treylon Burks in concussion protocol December 5th, 2022
- Hayden Hurst (calf) doubtful for Cincinnati in Week 14 December 5th, 2022
- Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) expected to play in Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Cameron Brate (illness) listed as questionable on Buccaneers' Week 13 injury report December 3rd, 2022
- Russell Gage (hamstring) questionable for Tampa Bay's Week 13 matchup against Saints December 3rd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hip) questionable in Week 13 December 3rd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hip) fully practices on Friday December 2nd, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hip) logs full Buccaneers practice December 1st, 2022