Lions' D'Andre Swift (ankle) DNP on Wednesday but "feeling much better"
Detroit Lions running back D'Andre Swift (ankle) did not practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 3's game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Dan Campbell said the Lions gave Swift a breather on Wednesday as he continues to deal with an ankle injury suffered in Week 1. Swift is reportedly "feeling much better" than he was last week. Swift was productive in Week 2 but clearly limited, logging 87 total yards and a touchdown on just 7 touches. A return to a full practice on Thursday or Friday would be a great sign for Swift's workload in Week 3.
Swift's current Week 3 projection includes 45.2 rushing yards, 30.3 receiving yards, 0.66 total touchdowns, and 13.4 FanDuel points. His salary is $8,000.
- Davis Mills taking back over for Texans in Week 14 December 7th, 2022
- Trevor Lawrence (foot) day-to-day for Jaguars December 7th, 2022
- Schefter: San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) reportedly does not need surgery, could return in 7-8 weeks December 6th, 2022
- Rams claim quarterback Baker Mayfield off waivers on Tuesday December 6th, 2022
- Schefter: Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (knee) diagnosed with sprained PCL December 6th, 2022
- Saints rule out Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) for Week 13 game December 5th, 2022
- Lions' Jameson Williams (ACL) to make season debut in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Lions reportedly activate Jameson Williams (knee) off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13 December 3rd, 2022
- Jameson Williams (ACL) unlikely to debut for Lions in Week 13 November 28th, 2022
- Detroit's Josh Reynolds (back) active for Week 12's game versus Bills November 24th, 2022
- Rapoport: 'there is a good chance' Jameson Williams (knee) will be activated for Detroit's Week 13 matchup versus Jaguars November 24th, 2022
- Josh Reynolds (back) questionable for Lions on Thanksgiving November 23rd, 2022