James Conner (ankle) GTD for Cardinals in Week 3
Arizona Cardinals running back James Conner (ankle) is a game-time decision for Week 3 versus the Los Angeles Rams, per head coach Kliff Kingsbury.
Conner exited Week 2 with an ankle injury and sat out Wednesday, but he closed out the week with consecutive practices and has a chance to play on Sunday. Darrel Williams and Eno Benjamin will likely split the backfield work versus the Rams if Conner winds up being ruled out.
Conner is currently the RB12 in numberFire's Week 3 rankings and our models project him for 13.1 FanDuel points on 17.3 touches. He has a $7,100 salary on FanDuel this week.
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (foot) questionable in Week 14 December 9th, 2022
- Texans' Nico Collins (foot) out for Week 14 December 9th, 2022
- Houston's Brandin Cooks (calf) remains out in Week 14 December 9th, 2022
- Mike Williams (ankle) not listed on Chargers' Week 14 injury report December 9th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) available for Week 14 December 9th, 2022
- DeeJay Dallas (ankle) listed as questionable on Seattle's Week 14 injury report December 9th, 2022
- Cardinals' DeAndre Hopkins (illness) practicing on Friday December 9th, 2022
- DeAndre Hopkins (illness) DNP for Cardinals on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Cardinals' Rondale Moore (groin) DNP again on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Greg Dortch (thumb) out for Cardinals in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Greg Dortch (thumb) unlikely to play in Cardinals' Week 12 game November 27th, 2022
- Cardinals activate Marquise Brown (foot) off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 12 November 26th, 2022