Chris Godwin (hamstring) expected out again Week 3 for Buccaneers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Chris Godwin (hamstring) is not expected to play in Sunday's Week 3 game against the Green Bay Packers, per Greg Auman of The Athletic.
Buccaneers head coach Todd Bowles didn't rule Godwin out, but it's safe to assume the receiver will miss a second straight game after not practicing again all week. Mike Evans is suspended for Week 3 and Julio Jones (knee) will be a game-time decision, so the top wideouts might be Breshad Perriman, Russell Gage, and Scotty Miller. The Buccaneers signed Cole Beasley this week and he could be involved as well.
numberFire's models currently project Julio to lead the Buccaneers with 7.0 targets in Week 3 and he has a $5,800 salary on FanDuel. Gage ($5,700) is second at 6.5 targets and Perriman ($5,300) is pegged for 5.3 targets.
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson (knee) DNP on Wednesday December 7th, 2022
- D'Onta Foreman (foot/ribs) DNP Wednesday for Panthers December 7th, 2022
- Corey Davis (illness) missing Jets' first Week 14 practice December 7th, 2022
- Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) likely done for season December 7th, 2022
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton (hamstring) uncertain for Week 14 December 7th, 2022
- Brandin Cooks (calf) still sidelined for Texans December 7th, 2022
- Bucs rule out Cameron Brate (illness) for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) active for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) expected to play in Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Cameron Brate (illness) listed as questionable on Buccaneers' Week 13 injury report December 3rd, 2022
- Russell Gage (hamstring) questionable for Tampa Bay's Week 13 matchup against Saints December 3rd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hip) questionable in Week 13 December 3rd, 2022