James Conner (ankle) a game-time decision for Cardinals in Week 3
Arizona Cardinals running back James Conner (ankle) will test out his injured ankle before the team's Week 3 game against the Los Angeles Rams, but is "tracking to play" according to Adam Schefter.
Conner does seem like he is genuinely questionable for today's contest; the Cardinals frequently listed players as "game-time decisions" last season before ultimately ruling them out, but there has been optimism around Conner's injury all week. If he is unable to play, the team is expected to split the running back work between Eno Benjamin and Darrel Williams.
Our models project Conner for 13.3 fantasy points against the Rams if he is able to suit up. He has a $7,100 salary on FanDuel.
- John Wolford (neck) officially starting for Rams in Week 14; Baker Mayfield expected to see time December 8th, 2022
- John Wolford (neck) in line to start Thursday for Rams December 8th, 2022
- Tyreek Hill (illness) DNP for Dolphins on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Dolphins' Jaylen Waddle (leg) upgraded to full practice on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Kenneth Walker (foot) sits out Seahawks practice again December 8th, 2022
- Rams' Brandon Powell (illness) active Thursday for Week 14 December 8th, 2022
- DeAndre Hopkins (illness) DNP for Cardinals on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Cardinals' Rondale Moore (groin) DNP again on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Greg Dortch (thumb) out for Cardinals in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Greg Dortch (thumb) unlikely to play in Cardinals' Week 12 game November 27th, 2022
- Cardinals activate Marquise Brown (foot) off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 12 November 26th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (groin) out in Week 12 November 25th, 2022