Tua Tagovailoa (back/ankle) expected to play Thursday for Dolphins
Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa (back/ankle, questionable) is expected to play on Thursday night against the Cincinnati Bengals, reports Tom Pelissero of NFL Network.
Tagovailoa is still officially listed as questionable, but it seemed like he would play for most of the week. Jaylen Waddle, who is listed as questionable with a groin injury, is also expected to play. Teddy Bridgewater will make the start if Tagovailoa suffers a setback, which would be a sizable downgrade for Waddle and Tyreek Hill.
Tua is the QB10 in numberFire's Week 4 rankings and he has a $15,000 salary on FanDuel's single-game slate. Our models project him to score the second-most FanDuel points in the contest at 17.8. The Bengals are allowing the third-fewest FanDuel points per game to the quarterback position this season.
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (calf) limited on Thursday December 1st, 2022
- Patriots' Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) active for Week 13 December 1st, 2022
- Bengals' Ja'Marr Chase (hip) limited again on Thursday December 1st, 2022
- Browns' David Njoku (knee) DNP again on Thursday December 1st, 2022
- 49ers' Christian McCaffrey (knee) back at practice on Thursday December 1st, 2022
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (quad) DNP on Thursday December 1st, 2022
- Raheem Mostert (knee) limited Wednesday for Dolphins November 30th, 2022
- Dolphins' Raheem Mostert (knee) could return in Week 13 November 30th, 2022
- Dolphins' Raheem Mostert (knee) out for Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Miami's Raheem Mostert (knee) doubtful in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Teddy Bridgewater (knee) will not play in Dolphins' Week 10 game November 13th, 2022
- Jeff Wilson to make Dolphins debut in Week 9 November 6th, 2022