Gabe Davis (ankle) idle Thursday for Bills
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Gabe Davis (ankle) did not practice on Thursday.
Davis was downgraded after he was listed as a limited participant on Wednesday, but it's not clear if he suffered a setback or if the Bills are just managing the receiver's reps. Friday's practice report should be a telling indicator of whether Davis will be available for Sunday's Week 4 matchup against the Baltimore Ravens. Jamison Crowder and Isaiah McKenzie will be able to benefit if Davis is ruled out, as well as Dawson Knox (back/hip).
numberFire's models currently project Davis for 6.5 targets, 3.8 receptions, and 58.6 yards in Week 4 and he is the WR27 in our standard weekly rankings. Davis and the Bills' receivers have an appealing matchup against a Ravens defense that is allowing the most FanDuel points per game to the position this season. According to Sports Info Solutions (SIS), Davis' 13.1-yard average depth of target (aDOT) is the 21st-deepest among wideouts and tight ends targeted at least 10 times. Out of 81 receivers with 10-plus targets, he ranks 6th with 1.14 Reception Net Expected Points (NEP) per target.
- 49ers place Elijah Mitchell (knee) on injured reserve on Saturday December 3rd, 2022
- Lions reportedly activate Jameson Williams (knee) off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13 December 3rd, 2022
- Cameron Brate (illness) listed as questionable on Buccaneers' Week 13 injury report December 3rd, 2022
- Russell Gage (hamstring) questionable for Tampa Bay's Week 13 matchup against Saints December 3rd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hip) questionable in Week 13 December 3rd, 2022
- Juwan Johnson (ankle) ruled out for Saints' Week 13 matchup December 3rd, 2022
- Josh Allen (elbow) practicing in full for Bills Monday November 28th, 2022
- Josh Allen (elbow) not listed on Buffalo's Week 11 injury report November 18th, 2022
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) limited again on Thursday November 17th, 2022
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) limited on Wednesday November 16th, 2022
- Update: Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) warming up ahead of Week 10 clash with Vikings November 13th, 2022
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) not spotted on field for pre-game warmups November 13th, 2022