Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa stretchered off in Week 4 game
Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa has been stretchered off the field in the second quarter of the team's gam eagainst the Cincinnati Bengals.
Tagovailoa was slammed to the turf and hit his head, prompting trainers to rush onto the field. In taking every precaution possible, they have stabilized him on a stretcher and carted him to the locker room. Teddy Bridgewater will take over under center as long as Tagovailoa is out.
Before exiting, Tagovailoa was 8-of-14 passing for 110 yards and an interception, posting 3.4 FanDuel points.
- Steelers' Najee Harris (abdominal) will not return Monday night November 28th, 2022
- Update: Patriots' Damien Harris (thigh) now week-to-week, unlikely to play in Week 13 November 28th, 2022
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (knee) to miss 6-8 weeks November 28th, 2022
- Rams' Aaron Donald dealing with high ankle sprain November 28th, 2022
- Pelissero: Melvin Gordon expected to sign with Chiefs November 28th, 2022
- Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) limited on Patriots' estimated Monday injury report November 28th, 2022
- Dolphins' Raheem Mostert (knee) out for Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Miami's Raheem Mostert (knee) doubtful in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Teddy Bridgewater (knee) will not play in Dolphins' Week 10 game November 13th, 2022
- Jeff Wilson to make Dolphins debut in Week 9 November 6th, 2022
- Dolphins receive Jeff Wilson from 49ers for fifth-rounder November 1st, 2022
- Broncos add Chase Edmonds to backfield in trade with Dolphins November 1st, 2022