James Conner (knee) good to go for Cardinals in Week 4
Arizona Cardinals running back James Conner (knee) was removed from the injury report for Week 4 against the Carolina Panthers.
Conner was upgraded to a full participant at Friday's practice after being limited in the first two sessions of the week. He has totaled 163 yards and a touchdown on 40 touches (30 carries, 10 catches) through three games.
Conner is the RB18 in numberFire's Week 4 rankings and he has a $6,800 salary on FanDuel. Our models project him for 16.8 touches and 77.8 yards on Sunday. The Panthers are 17th in FanDuel points per game allowed to running backs this season.
- Saints rule out Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) for Week 13 game December 5th, 2022
- Bucs rule out Cameron Brate (illness) for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) active for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton (hamstring) day-to-day ahead of Week 14 December 5th, 2022
- Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) expected to play in Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) a DNP on estimated Monday practice report December 5th, 2022
- Greg Dortch (thumb) out for Cardinals in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Greg Dortch (thumb) unlikely to play in Cardinals' Week 12 game November 27th, 2022
- Cardinals activate Marquise Brown (foot) off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 12 November 26th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (groin) out in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Kingsbury: Arizona's Kyler Murray (hamstring) will play in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) logs full practice on Wednesday November 23rd, 2022