Giants' Wan'Dale Robinson (knee) remaining inactive Week 4
New York Giants wide receiver Wan'Dale Robinson (knee) will not play Week 4 versus the Chicago Bears.
Robinson will miss a third straight contest and he will be joined by Kadarius Toney (hamstring). The Giants also lost Sterling Shepard (ACL) for the season this week, so their projected starters are Richie James and David Sills. Kenny Golladay and Darius Slayton could potentially see more targets, but those will probably wind up going to Saquon Barkley for the most part.
numberFire's models project James to lead the Giants with 7.5 targets in Week 4, followed by Saquon Barkley (6.8) and Sills (5.8). The Bears are No. 12 in the league this year in FanDuel points allowed per game to the wide receiver position.
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Isaiah Hodgins (ankle) good to go for Giants' Divisional matchup January 19th, 2023
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (rest) inactive in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Davis Webb to start for Giants in Week 18; Daniel Jones will rest January 8th, 2023
- Dunleavy: Giants promote quarterback Davis Webb to active roster, expected to start in Week 18 January 7th, 2023
- Daniel Bellinger (ribs) questionable for New York's Week 15 matchup against Washington December 16th, 2022
- Giants list Richie James (concussion) as questionable in Week 15 December 16th, 2022