Bucs' Rachaad White sees himself as part of a 'one-two punch'
Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Rachaad White believes he and teammate Leonard Fournette compliment each other as a "one-two punch" White told reporters Monday.
"...It is going to be great moving forward," he told Buccaneers.com reported Brianna Dix. The 2022 third-round pick saw his usage spike in Week 4, despite his costly early fumble on special teams. White has operated mostly as Fournette's backup to this point, but could be earning a role as part of a "one-two punch".
White totaled just 6 yards on his 3 carries Sunday, but did manage to leap over the pile for a touchdown on a goal line opportunity. He did most of his damage as a pass-catcher this week, grabbing all 5 of his targets and producing 50 receiving yards. White seemed to be the team's two-minute drill back on their final drive as well, finishing the game on the field. He'll continue to mix in for occasional touches behind Fournette for now as his role grows, and would be the obvious choice to start if Fournette suffers an injury.
- Zach Charbonnet (knee) DNP for Seattle on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Seattle's Kenneth Walker (oblique) DNP on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Patrick Beverley coming off Philadelphia's bench on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman (illness) DNP on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- C.J. Beathard (shoulder) limited for Jacksonville on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (neck) DNP on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Chris Godwin (neck) active for Bucs in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Bucs' Chris Godwin (neck) a game-time decision for Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Chris Godwin (neck) added to Buccaneers injury report Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Buccaneers' Baker Mayfield (ankle) practicing in full on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Buccaneers' Baker Mayfield (ankle) feeling better, expected to play Week 13 November 29th, 2023
- Baker Mayfield (ankle) could be limited in Buccaneers Week 13 prep November 29th, 2023