Falcons' Tyler Allgeier set for lead work in light of Cordarrelle Patterson injury
Atlanta Falcons running back Tyler Allgeier is in line for a starter's workload following Cordarrelle Patterson's palcement on injured reserve.
Patterson had apparently been dealign with a pretty painful knee injury throughout the last week, and despite playing on Sunday, he is now headed to the shelf for a minimum of four weeks. Now, it'll be rookies Allgeier and Caleb Huntley as the next men up for the Falcons. Veteran Damien Williams is eligible to come off injured reserve in Week 6, but for now, the youngsters will get a chance to shine as the top options in Arthur Smith's backfield.
Our models currently project Allgeier for 51.02 rushing yards, 0.43 touchdowns, 1.55 catches, 10.31 yards, 0.06 scores and 9.69 FanDuel points for Week 5 against Tampa Bay.
- Jaylen Waddle (leg) questionable to return for Miami in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Seahawks' Ken Walker (ankle) questionable to return in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Hayden Hurst (calf) will not return for Bengals in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (ankle) will not return in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Harbaugh: Ravens' Lamar Jackson (knee) expected to return this season December 4th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (ankle) questionable to return in Week 13; Brock Purdy in at quarterback December 4th, 2022
- Falcons' Kyle Pitts (knee) officially out for the season November 30th, 2022
- Falcons place Kyle Pitts (knee) on injured reserve with torn MCL November 21st, 2022
- Update: MRI confirms torn MCL for Falcons' Kyle Pitts November 21st, 2022
- Falcons believe Kyle Pitts suffered MCL sprain in Week 11 November 21st, 2022
- Kyle Pitts (knee) questionable to return for Atlanta in Week 11 November 20th, 2022
- Atlanta's Cordarrelle Patterson (knee) activated off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 9 November 5th, 2022