Kyle Pitts sidelined for Falcons with hamstring injury
Atlanta Falcons tight end Kyle Pitts did not practice on Wednesday due to a hamstring injury.
The injury could explain why Pitts played a season-low 62% of the Falcons' offensive snaps last week, but it's also worth noting that he had his most productive outing in the previous contest on a 67% snap rate. Either way, Pitts' status will need to be monitored ahead of Sunday's Week 5 matchup with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Falcons don't have another tight end on the roster worthy of fantasy consideration, but Drake London and Olamide Zaccheaus could see larger roles if Pitts sits.
Pitts is the TE4 in numberFire's Week 5 rankings and our models project him for 9.3 FanDuel points, with 4.2 catches and 57.1 yards on 6.8 targets. The Buccaneers have allowed the fourth-most FanDuel points to the tight end position this season.
- Saints' Derek Carr (concussion, ribs, shoulder) clears protocols, will start Week 14 December 8th, 2023
- Rams' Puka Nacua (shoulder) available for Week 14 December 8th, 2023
- New Orleans' Derek Carr (concussion, ribs, shoulder) expected to play in Week 14 December 8th, 2023
- Jets' Breece Hall (ankle) questionable for Week 14 December 8th, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry (rest) limited again on Friday December 8th, 2023
- Miami's Raheem Mostert (knee) limited on Friday December 8th, 2023
- Desmond Ridder confirmed as Falcons Week 12 starter November 21st, 2023
- Taylor Heinicke (hamstring) benched, likely out this week for Falcons November 21st, 2023
- Rapoport: Falcons to start Desmond Ridder going forward after Week 11 bye November 19th, 2023
- Falcons considering another quarterback switch after Week 11 bye November 13th, 2023
- Taylor Heinicke (hamstring) expected to be fine for Falcons November 13th, 2023
- Update: Taylor Heinicke (hamstring) won't return in Week 10 for Atlanta; Desmond Ridder in November 12th, 2023