Dolphins' Jaylen Waddle (groin) DNP on Wednesday
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Jaylen Waddle (groin) did not practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 5's game against the New York Jets.
Waddle continues to deal with a groin injury that he played through in Week 4's loss to the Cincinnati Bengals. A missed practice after extra days off following last week's game on Thursday is not a great sign, but Waddle also opened last week with a missed practice before ramping up his participation. A return to a limited practice on Thursday would be an excellent sign.
Waddle's Week 5 projection includes 5.9 receptions, 69.5 yards, 0.40 touchdowns, and 13.2 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,700.
- Josh Jacobs (quad, calf) questionable for Raiders on Thursday December 7th, 2022
- Rams' Brandon Powell (illness) questionable for Week 14 December 7th, 2022
- Rams' Ben Skowronek (shoulder) cleared for Thursday December 7th, 2022
- Cameron Brate (illness) logs full Buccaneers practice Wednesday December 7th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney (hamstring) officially limited for Chiefs December 7th, 2022
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (ankle) limited on Wednesday December 7th, 2022
- Dolphins' Jaylen Waddle (leg) limited on Wednesday December 7th, 2022
- Tua Tagovailoa (ankle) to be limited at Dolphins practice December 7th, 2022
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (ankle) expected to start in Week 14 December 5th, 2022
- Jaylen Waddle (leg) returns for Dolphins in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Jaylen Waddle (leg) questionable to return for Miami in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Raheem Mostert (knee) not listed on Miami's Week 13 injury report December 2nd, 2022