Chris Godwin limited for Buccaneers with knee injury
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Chris Godwin was limited at practice on Wednesday with a knee injury.
Godwin picked up the injury on Sunday night in his return from a two-game absence for a hamstring injury, but he still managed to catch 7 passes on 10 targets for 59 yards. The wideout's participation on Wednesday indicates that he will be available again for Week 5 against the Atlanta Falcons.
Godwin is the WR25 in numberFire's Week 5 rankings and our models project him for 10.8 FanDuel points, with 5.1 catches for 55.3 yards on 7.1 targets. Through four weeks, the Falcons have allowed the eighth-most FanDuel points in the league to the wide receiver position.
- Schefter: San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) reportedly does not need surgery, could return in 7-8 weeks December 6th, 2022
- Rams claim quarterback Baker Mayfield off waivers on Tuesday December 6th, 2022
- Schefter: Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (knee) diagnosed with sprained PCL December 6th, 2022
- Saints rule out Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) for Week 13 game December 5th, 2022
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton (hamstring) day-to-day ahead of Week 14 December 5th, 2022
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) a DNP on estimated Monday practice report December 5th, 2022
- Bucs rule out Cameron Brate (illness) for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) active for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) expected to play in Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Cameron Brate (illness) listed as questionable on Buccaneers' Week 13 injury report December 3rd, 2022
- Russell Gage (hamstring) questionable for Tampa Bay's Week 13 matchup against Saints December 3rd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hip) questionable in Week 13 December 3rd, 2022