Kyle Pitts (hamstring) ruled out for Falcons versus Buccaneers
Atlanta Falcons tight end Kyle Pitts (hamstring) is ruled out for Sunday's Week 5 game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Pitts missed practice all week and he will not be available on Sunday afternoon. The Falcons don't have another tight end on the roster worthy of fantasy consideration, but Drake London and Olamide Zaccheaus should see larger roles.
Pitts is second on the Falcons this season with a 23.2% target share and he has played 75.8% of the offensive snaps. The Buccaneers have allowed the fifth-most FanDuel points to the tight end position this season.
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Drake London (foot) returns for Falcons in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Falcons' Drake London (foot) questionable to return in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Falcons' Caleb Huntley (Achilles) done for 2022 season December 19th, 2022
- Falcons' Marcus Mariota (knee) ruled out for the season December 14th, 2022
- Falcons' Marcus Mariota (knee) likely headed to injured reserve December 12th, 2022
- Falcons benching Marcus Mariota for Desmond Ridder December 8th, 2022