Tyreek Hill (quad) uncertain for Dolphins in Week 5
Miami Dolphins wide reciever Tyreek Hill (quad) is uncertain for Sunday's Week 5 game against the New York Jets.
Dolphins head coach Mike McDaniel said he's "very hopeful" to have Hill available on Sunday after the receiver injured his quad during Thursday's practice. Jaylen Waddle could be a target monster versus the Jets if Hill is ruled out. Trent Sherfield would also be in line for a larger role.
Hill is the WR7 in numberFire's weekly rankings and our models project him for 9.3 targets, 6.2 catches, and 76.3 yards. The Jets have the fifth-worst pass defense in numberFire's adjusted team rankings, compared to eighth-best against the run.
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (calf) limited on Thursday December 1st, 2022
- Patriots' Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) active for Week 13 December 1st, 2022
- Bengals' Ja'Marr Chase (hip) limited again on Thursday December 1st, 2022
- Browns' David Njoku (knee) DNP again on Thursday December 1st, 2022
- 49ers' Christian McCaffrey (knee) back at practice on Thursday December 1st, 2022
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (quad) DNP on Thursday December 1st, 2022
- Raheem Mostert (knee) limited Wednesday for Dolphins November 30th, 2022
- Dolphins' Raheem Mostert (knee) could return in Week 13 November 30th, 2022
- Dolphins' Raheem Mostert (knee) out for Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Miami's Raheem Mostert (knee) doubtful in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Teddy Bridgewater (knee) will not play in Dolphins' Week 10 game November 13th, 2022
- Jeff Wilson to make Dolphins debut in Week 9 November 6th, 2022