Tyreek Hill (quad) uncertain for Dolphins in Week 5
Miami Dolphins wide reciever Tyreek Hill (quad) is uncertain for Sunday's Week 5 game against the New York Jets.
Dolphins head coach Mike McDaniel said he's "very hopeful" to have Hill available on Sunday after the receiver injured his quad during Thursday's practice. Jaylen Waddle could be a target monster versus the Jets if Hill is ruled out. Trent Sherfield would also be in line for a larger role.
Hill is the WR7 in numberFire's weekly rankings and our models project him for 9.3 targets, 6.2 catches, and 76.3 yards. The Jets have the fifth-worst pass defense in numberFire's adjusted team rankings, compared to eighth-best against the run.
- Jaguars' Trevor Lawrence (ankle) undergoing MRI Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Patriots' Rhamondre Stevenson out multiple weeks with high ankle sprain December 5th, 2023
- Jaguars' Christian Kirk (groin) will not return to Week 13 contest December 4th, 2023
- Jaguars' Christian Kirk (groin) questionable to return in Week 13 December 4th, 2023
- Jaguars' Christian Kirk helped off field in Week 13 December 4th, 2023
- Rams' Tyler Higbee avoids concussion, dealing with stinger following Week 13 December 4th, 2023
- Raheem Mostert (ankle, knee) available for Dolphins in Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Dolphins' Tyreek Hill (ankle) available for Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- McDaniels: De'Von Achane (knee) will play in Dolphins' Week 13 matchup December 1st, 2023
- Dolphins' Raheem Mostert (ankle, knee) limited on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Miami's Tyreek Hill (ankle) upgraded to limited on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Dolphins' De’Von Achane (knee) limited again on Thursday November 30th, 2023