Wan'Dale Robinson (knee) ruled out again for Giants
New York Giants wide receiver Wan'Dale Robinson (knee) is ruled out again for Week 5 against the Green Bay Packers in London.
Robinson was able to log some limited practices this week, but he's still at least one game away from being able to return to game action. Kadarius Toney (hamstrings) and Kenny Golladay (knee) will also be out, leaving Richie James to work as the Giants' default No. 1 receiver. Saquon Barkley should continue to be the focal point of the offense on the ground and through the air.
numberFire's models project James to lead the Giants-Packers game with 6.5 targets and Saquon is second on the team at 5.9 targets. Through four games, the Packers have the No. 10 pass defense in our advanced team metrics.
- Jaguars' Christian Kirk (groin) will not return to Week 13 contest December 4th, 2023
- Jaguars' Christian Kirk (groin) questionable to return in Week 13 December 4th, 2023
- Jaguars' Christian Kirk helped off field in Week 13 December 4th, 2023
- Anthony Davis (adductor/hip) probable Tuesday for Los Angeles December 4th, 2023
- Rams' Tyler Higbee avoids concussion, dealing with stinger following Week 13 December 4th, 2023
- Browns' Joe Flacco reverts to practice squad; Week 14 starter to be determined December 4th, 2023
- Giants open 21-day practice window for Tyrod Taylor (ribs) ahead of Week 14 December 4th, 2023
- Tyrod Taylor (ribs) returning to Giants practice Monday December 4th, 2023
- Giants' Darius Slayton (neck) doubtful for Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- Darius Slayton (arm) won't return in Week 11 for New York November 19th, 2023
- Giants' Jalin Hyatt (concussion) available for Week 11 November 17th, 2023
- Tommy DeVito making another start Week 11 for Giants November 15th, 2023