Wan'Dale Robinson (knee) ruled out again for Giants
New York Giants wide receiver Wan'Dale Robinson (knee) is ruled out again for Week 5 against the Green Bay Packers in London.
Robinson was able to log some limited practices this week, but he's still at least one game away from being able to return to game action. Kadarius Toney (hamstrings) and Kenny Golladay (knee) will also be out, leaving Richie James to work as the Giants' default No. 1 receiver. Saquon Barkley should continue to be the focal point of the offense on the ground and through the air.
numberFire's models project James to lead the Giants-Packers game with 6.5 targets and Saquon is second on the team at 5.9 targets. Through four games, the Packers have the No. 10 pass defense in our advanced team metrics.
- Schefter: San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) reportedly does not need surgery, could return in 7-8 weeks December 6th, 2022
- Rams claim quarterback Baker Mayfield off waivers on Tuesday December 6th, 2022
- Schefter: Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (knee) diagnosed with sprained PCL December 6th, 2022
- Saints rule out Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) for Week 13 game December 5th, 2022
- Bucs rule out Cameron Brate (illness) for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) active for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Giants' Kenny Golladay (illness) out for Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Richie James (knee) will play in Week 13 for New York December 4th, 2022
- Daniel Bellinger (eye) will play in Week 13 for Giants December 4th, 2022
- Giants' Darius Slayton (illness) available for Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Kenny Golladay (illness) questionable to play in Giants' Week 13 matchup December 3rd, 2022
- Daniel Bellinger (eye) questionable for Giants' Week 13 contest December 2nd, 2022