Bills' Isaiah McKenzie still in concussion protocol
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Isaiah McKenzie remains in the concussion protocol, per head coach Sean McDermott.
McKenzie was able to log a limited practice on Thursday, but his status for Week 5 remains uncertain. Jamison Crowder (ankle), Jake Kumerow (ankle), and Dawson Knox (foot/hamstring) have all been ruled out, so Khalil Shakir should see more snaps on Sunday versus the Pittsburgh Steelers.
McKenzie has played 47.5% of the Bills' offensive snaps and recorded a 13.1% target share (tied for second on the team) through four weeks. The Steelers have the No. 14 overall defense in numberFire's adjusted team rankings, with the No. 11 pass defense and No. 19 run defense.
- Chargers' Quentin Johnston (ribs, finger) logs another full practice on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Patriots' Demario Douglas (concussion) DNP again on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Dallas Goedert (forearm) DNP again Thursday for Eagles November 30th, 2023
- Saints' Rashid Shaheed (thigh) DNP again on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Treylon Burks (concussion) upgraded Thursday for Titans November 30th, 2023
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (hamstring, ankle) limited on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Colts' Zack Moss set for increased role with Jonathan Taylor (thumb) sidelined November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Jonathan Taylor needs thumb surgery, 'hopeful' to return in 2-to-3 weeks November 28th, 2023
- Rapoport: Jonathan Taylor suffers thumb injury in Colts' Week 12 win, 'status in doubt going forward' November 28th, 2023
- Alec Pierce (ankle) cleared for Colts' Week 10 game November 12th, 2023
- Colts' Josh Downs (knee) active for Week 10 contest November 12th, 2023
- Colts' Alec Pierce (ankle) questionable for Week 10 November 10th, 2023