Bills' Isaiah McKenzie still in concussion protocol
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Isaiah McKenzie remains in the concussion protocol, per head coach Sean McDermott.
McKenzie was able to log a limited practice on Thursday, but his status for Week 5 remains uncertain. Jamison Crowder (ankle), Jake Kumerow (ankle), and Dawson Knox (foot/hamstring) have all been ruled out, so Khalil Shakir should see more snaps on Sunday versus the Pittsburgh Steelers.
McKenzie has played 47.5% of the Bills' offensive snaps and recorded a 13.1% target share (tied for second on the team) through four weeks. The Steelers have the No. 14 overall defense in numberFire's adjusted team rankings, with the No. 11 pass defense and No. 19 run defense.
- Heat's Gabe Vincent (knee) questionable for Monday December 4th, 2022
- Titans' Treylon Burks (concussion) will not return in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Joe Mixon (concussion) inactive in Week 13 for Cincinnati December 4th, 2022
- Bengals' Ja'Marr Chase (hip) officially cleared for Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (quad) officially active for Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Lamar Jackson (knee) will not return for Baltimore in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Josh Allen (elbow) practicing in full for Bills Monday November 28th, 2022
- Josh Allen (elbow) not listed on Buffalo's Week 11 injury report November 18th, 2022
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) limited again on Thursday November 17th, 2022
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) limited on Wednesday November 16th, 2022
- Update: Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) warming up ahead of Week 10 clash with Vikings November 13th, 2022
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) not spotted on field for pre-game warmups November 13th, 2022