Cameron Brate (concussion) ruled out Week 5 for Buccaneers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers tight end Cameron Brate (concussion) is ruled out for Week 5 against the Atlanta Falcons.
Brate will not be available after missing practice all week. Cade Otton is expected to take over as the Buccaneers' primary pass-catching tight end on Sunday. The fourth-round rookie caught 3-of-4 targets for 29 yards last week after Brate exited the game. Kyle Rudolph was a healthy scratch last week, but he might dress to provide some additional depth. Ko Kieft could see more playing time as well.
The volume might be limited, but Otton does draw a friendly matchup versus a Falcons team that is allowing the third-most FanDuel points per game to the tight end position this season. numberFire's models project Otton for 3.2 targets, 2.2 catches, and 21.0 yards, and he is the TE23 in our weekly rankings.
- Jaylen Waddle (leg) questionable to return for Miami in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Seahawks' Ken Walker (ankle) questionable to return in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Hayden Hurst (calf) will not return for Bengals in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (ankle) will not return in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Harbaugh: Ravens' Lamar Jackson (knee) expected to return this season December 4th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (ankle) questionable to return in Week 13; Brock Purdy in at quarterback December 4th, 2022
- Cameron Brate (illness) listed as questionable on Buccaneers' Week 13 injury report December 3rd, 2022
- Russell Gage (hamstring) questionable for Tampa Bay's Week 13 matchup against Saints December 3rd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hip) questionable in Week 13 December 3rd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hip) fully practices on Friday December 2nd, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hip) logs full Buccaneers practice December 1st, 2022
- Leonard Fournette (hip) active at Buccaneers practice Thursday December 1st, 2022