Commanders' Jahan Dotson (hamstring) will not play Sunday
Washington Commanders wide receiver Jahan Dotson (hamstring) is ruled out for Week 5 against the Tennessee Titans.
Dotson injured his hamstring last week and he will likely miss multiple games. Curtis Samuel (illness) returned to practice Friday, so he could play a larger role as a receiver versus the Titans. Dyami Brown and Cam Sims may also see upticks in playing time.
numberFire's models project Samuel to draw 6.7 targets in Week 5, right behind Terry McLaurin (6.9) for second on the team. Through four games, the Titans have the third-worst pass defense in our advanced team rankings.
- Steelers' Najee Harris (abdominal) will not return Monday night November 28th, 2022
- Update: Patriots' Damien Harris (thigh) now week-to-week, unlikely to play in Week 13 November 28th, 2022
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (knee) to miss 6-8 weeks November 28th, 2022
- Rams' Aaron Donald dealing with high ankle sprain November 28th, 2022
- Pelissero: Melvin Gordon expected to sign with Chiefs November 28th, 2022
- Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) limited on Patriots' estimated Monday injury report November 28th, 2022
- Commanders' Logan Thomas (ribs, illness) active for Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Washington's Logan Thomas (ribs, illness) expected to play in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Washington's Logan Thomas (rib/illness) questionable in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Commanders expect Taylor Heinicke to start 'moving forward' November 20th, 2022
- Washington's J.D. McKissic (neck) placed on injured reserve, out for remainder of 2022 season November 19th, 2022
- Washington's J.D. McKissic (neck) remains out in Week 11 November 18th, 2022