Treylon Burks (toe) placed on Titans' injured reserve
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Treylon Burks has been placed on injured reserve due to a toe injury.
Burks was carted to the locker room in Week 4 and was later diagnosed with turf toe. After seeing how he'd respond during the week, the Titans have opted to open up a roster spot by placing the dynamic rookie on IR. This move means he'll be forced to miss at least 4 weeks. Kyle Philips and Cody Hollister should see more action in Burks' absence.
In 4 games this season, Burks has 10 catches on 16 targets for 129 yards.
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- 49ers' Josh Johnson being evaluated for concussion in NFC Championship Game, Brock Purdy (elbow) back in January 29th, 2023
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (ankle) out for NFC Championship on Sunday January 29th, 2023
- Tennessee's Treylon Burks (groin) active for Week 18's game versus Jaguars January 7th, 2023
- Derrick Henry (hip) cleared from Titans injury report January 5th, 2023
- Treylon Burks (groin) questionable Week 18 for Titans January 5th, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry (hip) logs full practice on Wednesday, expected to play in Week 18 January 4th, 2023
- Tennessee's Derrick Henry (hip) fully practices on Tuesday January 3rd, 2023
- Derrick Henry (hip) participating in Titans practice Tuesday January 3rd, 2023