Russell Gage (hamstring) still not practicing for Buccaneers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Russell Gage (hamstring) is still not practicing.
Gage has been sidelined since injuring his hamstring in Week 7. If he remains out on Sunday against the Los Angeles Rams, there will be more snaps available for Julio Jones (knee), Scotty Miller, Breshad Perriman, and Jaelon Darden. Mike Evans and Chris Godwin led the Buccaneers with 11 targets each last week while nobody else on the team drew more than five looks.
The Rams have the No. 23 pass defense in numberFire's adjusted metrics and they are No. 19 in terms of FanDuel points allowed per game to the wide receiver position. Gage is averaging 4.8 targets per game since Chris Godwin returned from injury and he hasn't hit 40 yards once in that stretch.
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- 49ers' Josh Johnson being evaluated for concussion in NFC Championship Game, Brock Purdy (elbow) back in January 29th, 2023
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (ankle) out for NFC Championship on Sunday January 29th, 2023
- Buccaneers' Mike Evans (illness) logs full practice on Thursday January 12th, 2023
- Bucs pull Tom Brady in Week 18; Blaine Gabbert in at quarterback January 8th, 2023
- Buccaneers' Julio Jones (knee, illness) DNP on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- Julio Jones (knee) active for Bucs in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Julio Jones (knee) questionable for Tampa Bay's Week 17 matchup December 30th, 2022
- Julio Jones (knee) cleared for Cardinals in Week 16 December 25th, 2022