Evan Engram (back) day-to-day for Jaguars, should play in Week 10
Jacksonville Jaguars tight end Evan Engram is considered day-to-day, according to head coach Doug Pederson.
However, Pederson made it a point to note that Engram should be good to go for Sunday's game versus Kansas City. Engram was briefly knocked out of the team's win over Las Vegas due to a back issue, though he ultimately returned. Keep an eye on his practice participation levels over the next few days. If Engram is limited come Sunday, Chris Manhertz and Dan Arnold could see more targets.
Our models currently project Engram for 3.55 catches, 34.24 yards, 0.18 touchdowns and 6.26 FanDuel points.
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce (back) expected to play in AFC Championship game Sunday January 29th, 2023
- 49ers promote Tevin Coleman to active roster on Saturday January 28th, 2023
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) will not play in Kansas City's AFC Championship contest January 28th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) listed as questionable on Kansas City's AFC Championship injury report January 27th, 2023
- Kansas City's Mecole Hardman (pelvis) questionable for Sunday's Conference Championship January 27th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) questionable for Kansas City's AFC Championship matchup January 27th, 2023
- Trevor Lawrence (toe) will play in Jacksonville's Week 18 matchup January 7th, 2023
- Trevor Lawrence (toe) questionable for Jaguars Saturday night January 5th, 2023
- Jaguars' Trevor Lawrence (toe) limited on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- Jags pull Trevor Lawrence in third quarter of Week 17 blowout; C.J. Beathard in January 1st, 2023
- Trevor Lawrence (toe) active again for Jaguars in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Jags' Trevor Lawrence (toe) expected to play in Week 17 January 1st, 2023