Cardinals cutting Eno Benjamin
The Arizona Cardinals are releasing running back Eno Benjamin.
Benjamin was reportedly as surprised as the rest of the fantasy community about the Cardinals' decision, which suggests he isn't facing any discipline for an off-field transgression. After the 23-year-old started in place of James Conner from Weeks 6-8, Benjamin only played one offensive snap on Sunday. Keaontay Ingram will presumably be Conner's primary backup moving forward, but he only played five snaps and touched the ball once.
Benjamin had a 47.6% offensive snap rate this season and averaged 9.4 touches per contest. Among the 47 backs with at least 50 carries entering Week 10, Benjamin ranked 19th in Rushing Net Expected Points per carry (0.06). Conner is 12th with 0.12 Rushing NEP per attempt.
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Juwan Johnson (quad) active for Saints in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Taysom Hill (back) will play in Week 18 for New Orleans January 8th, 2023
- Juwan Johnson (quad) questionable for Saints in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Taysom Hill (back) questionable for Saints' Week 18 matchup versus Panthers January 6th, 2023
- Juwan Johnson (quad) back at Saints practice Thursday January 5th, 2023
- Juwan Johnson (quad) DNP in Saints' Wednesday session January 4th, 2023