Jamaal Williams (illness) sits out Lions practice Wednesday
Detroit Lions running back Jamaal Williams (illness) did not practice on Wednesday.
Williams' absence isn't due to an injury, so he should be able to get right in time for Sunday's Week 11 matchup with the New York Giants. Last week, Williams rushed 16 times for 59 yards and a touchdown while handling more than twice as many touches as D'Andre Swift. He has out-carried Swift 40-8 the last two weeks.
Williams is the RB28 in numberFire's Week 11 rankings and our models project him for 13.9 touches and 60.3 yards on Sunday. The Giants have the No. 17 rush defense in our adjusted team metrics.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (ankle) upgraded to full practice on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (ankle) limited on Wednesday December 7th, 2022
- Lions' Jameson Williams (ACL) to make season debut in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Lions reportedly activate Jameson Williams (knee) off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13 December 3rd, 2022
- Jameson Williams (ACL) unlikely to debut for Lions in Week 13 November 28th, 2022
- Detroit's Josh Reynolds (back) active for Week 12's game versus Bills November 24th, 2022