DeAndre Hopkins (hamstring) listed as questionable on Cardinals' Week 11 injury report
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins (hamstring) is questionable to play in Week 11's contest against the San Francisco 49ers.
Hopkins' availability is officially listed as questionable after Arizona's lead wideout followed a missed practice on Thursday with a limited session. In a potential matchup versus a San Francisco defense allowing 27.2 FanDuel points per game to wideouts, our model project Hopkins to score 13.4 FanDuel points.
Hopkins' Week 11 projection includes 7.1 receptions for 79.3 yards on 10.3 targets.
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Robbie Anderson (back) ruled out for Cardinals' finale January 6th, 2023
- Arizona's James Conner (shin/knee) out in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Cardinals' James Conner (knee, shin) DNP again on Thursday January 5th, 2023
- Cardinals' James Conner (knee, shin) DNP on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- DeAndre Hopkins (knee) ruled out for Cardinals Week 18 January 4th, 2023
- Cardinals' Colt McCoy out for Week 18, David Blough to remain starter January 4th, 2023