Patriots' DeVante Parker (knee) on track to play in Week 11
New England Patriots receiver DeVante Parker (knee) is "hopeful to play" in the team's Week 11 game against the New York Jets.
Parker missed the Patriots' final game before their Week 10 bye, but according to Ian Rapoport the "plan" was for the veteran receiver to miss just a single game, and to use the bye week to heal up. It looks like things are going according to plan, as Parker appears to be on track to play in this afternoon's contest.
Parker has a $5,200 salary on FanDuel and is projected to score 5 fantasy points against the Jets. While he has at times played as the team's top receiver this season, he has just one week with double-digit fantasy points.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) available for Patriots in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- New England's Jonnu Smith (concussion) ruled out in Week 18 January 7th, 2023
- Jonnu Smith (concussion) questionable for New England in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Patriots' Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) questionable for Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- DeVante Parker (concussion) not listed on New England's Week 18 injury report January 6th, 2023
- Jonnu Smith (concussion) back at Patriots practice Thursday January 5th, 2023