Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (knee) will play in Week 11, but behind Tony Pollard
Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott (knee) will play in the team's Week 11 game against the Minnesota Vikings, but will reportedly play behind teammate Tony Pollard, Tom Pelissero reports.
According to Pelissero, the plan this week is for Tony Pollard to operate as the primary back and handle more touches than Zeke this week, as the latter continues to work his way back from the knee injury he suffered against the Lions in Week 7. Pollard has made a strong case for himself to be the team's starting back going forward in Zeke's absence, and this news could signal a shakeup in Dallas' backfield.
With this news, our models project Elliott to score 9.4 fantasy points against the Vikings, with 53.8 yards, 0.4 scores, and 5.9 receiving yards. He has a $7,000 salary on FanDuel.
- Packers' A.J. Dillon (groin) available for Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (groin) expects to be "100%" for Week 13 clash with Texans December 1st, 2023
- Houston's Dalton Schultz (hamstring) out for Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Texans' Noah Brown (knee) questionable for Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (hamstring, ankle) logs full practice on Friday December 1st, 2023
- Joe Flacco starting for Cleveland in Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Patriots list Ezekiel Elliott (thigh) as questionable in Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- New England's Demario Douglas (concussion) ruled out in Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Patriots' Demario Douglas (concussion) DNP again on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Bailey Zappe preparing to start Week 13 for Patriots November 30th, 2023
- Patriots' Demario Douglas (concussion) DNP on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Patriots' Demario Douglas (head) doubtful to return in Week 12 November 26th, 2023