Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (knee) will play in Week 11, but behind Tony Pollard
Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott (knee) will play in the team's Week 11 game against the Minnesota Vikings, but will reportedly play behind teammate Tony Pollard, Tom Pelissero reports.
According to Pelissero, the plan this week is for Tony Pollard to operate as the primary back and handle more touches than Zeke this week, as the latter continues to work his way back from the knee injury he suffered against the Lions in Week 7. Pollard has made a strong case for himself to be the team's starting back going forward in Zeke's absence, and this news could signal a shakeup in Dallas' backfield.
With this news, our models project Elliott to score 9.4 fantasy points against the Vikings, with 53.8 yards, 0.4 scores, and 5.9 receiving yards. He has a $7,000 salary on FanDuel.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (fibula/ankle) to recover 'well before' training camp January 24th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard suffered broken leg in Divisional Round loss January 23rd, 2023
- Tony Pollard (ankle) won't return for Cowboys in Divisional Round January 22nd, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (thigh) available for Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (thigh) logs full practice on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (thigh) officially inactive for Week 17 December 29th, 2022