Cardinals' Marquise Brown (foot) out for Week 11
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Marquise Brown (foot) has been ruled out of Week 11's game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Brown will wait at least another week to return from a foot injury that has sidelined him since Week 6. He is reportedly "feeling much better" and is hoping to be available for Week 12's game against the Los Angeles Chargers.
The Cardinals are 8.50-point underdogs against the 49ers in Week 11. Their implied team total of 17.50 points is the second-lowest team total on the "Thu-Mon' slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Robbie Anderson (back) ruled out for Cardinals' finale January 6th, 2023
- Arizona's James Conner (shin/knee) out in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Cardinals' James Conner (knee, shin) DNP again on Thursday January 5th, 2023
- Cardinals' James Conner (knee, shin) DNP on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- DeAndre Hopkins (knee) ruled out for Cardinals Week 18 January 4th, 2023
- Cardinals' Colt McCoy out for Week 18, David Blough to remain starter January 4th, 2023