Kyle Pitts (knee) questionable to return for Atlanta in Week 11
Atlanta Falcons tight end Kyle Pitts is considered questionable to return Sunday in the team's Week 11 game against the Chicago Bears.
Pitts suffered a knee injury midway through the third quarter. Shortly after heading to the locker room, he has been deemed questionable to return. As long as Pitts is sidelined, Parker Hesse and MyCole Pruitt will see more work, but neither is the athlete Pitts is.
Before exiting, Pitts had 3 catches for 43 yards.
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Drake London (foot) returns for Falcons in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Falcons' Drake London (foot) questionable to return in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Falcons' Caleb Huntley (Achilles) done for 2022 season December 19th, 2022
- Falcons' Marcus Mariota (knee) ruled out for the season December 14th, 2022
- Falcons' Marcus Mariota (knee) likely headed to injured reserve December 12th, 2022
- Falcons benching Marcus Mariota for Desmond Ridder December 8th, 2022