Broncos place Chase Edmonds (ankle) on injured reserve
The Denver Broncos placed running back Chase Edmonds (ankle) on injured reserve Tuesday.
The designation means Edmonds will miss a minimum of four games. Latavius Murray will lead the Broncos' backfield in Week 12 against the Carolina Panthers and Marlon Mack will be his top backup. Melvin Gordon cleared waivers and become a free agent Tuesday after being released by the Broncos a day prior.
Murray is the RB15 in numberFire's Week 12 rankings and our models project him for 19.1 touches and 89.2 yards. Mack is projected for 7.9 touches and 37.2 yards.
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Jerry Jeudy (ankle) active in Week 17 for Broncos January 1st, 2023
- Denver's Greg Dulcich (hamstring) placed on injured reserve, out for remainder of 2022 season December 30th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) questionable for Week 17 December 30th, 2022
- Denver's Greg Dulcich (hamstring) DNP on Thursday December 29th, 2022
- Latavius Murray (foot) active for Broncos in Week 16 December 25th, 2022
- Courtland Sutton (hamstring) active for Broncos in Week 16 December 25th, 2022