Rondale Moore (groin) likely out Week 12 for Cardinals
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Rondale Moore (groin) needs "at least a week" to return, per head coach Kliff Kingsbury.
Moore exited Monday's game early with a groin injury, and with the Cardinals on bye Week 13, it makes sense for the second-year receiver to sit out Sunday's upcoming game against the Los Angeles Chargers. Greg Dortch (thumb) is day-to-day while Marquise Brown (foot) will be limited if active, so A.J. Green and Robbie Anderson might be in line for larger Week 12 roles behind target-hog DeAndre Hopkins.
In Moore's seven healthy games this season, he has a 93% offensive snap rate and a 22.7% target share while averaging 1.62 yards per route run. The Chargers have the No. 11 pass defense and fourth-worst run defense in numberFire's adjusted team metrics, so the Cardinals may lean more on the ground game, especially with a banged-up receiving group.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Robbie Anderson (back) ruled out for Cardinals' finale January 6th, 2023
- Arizona's James Conner (shin/knee) out in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Cardinals' James Conner (knee, shin) DNP again on Thursday January 5th, 2023
- Cardinals' James Conner (knee, shin) DNP on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- DeAndre Hopkins (knee) ruled out for Cardinals Week 18 January 4th, 2023
- Cardinals' Colt McCoy out for Week 18, David Blough to remain starter January 4th, 2023