Cardinals consider Greg Dortch (thumb) day-to-day
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Greg Dortch (thumb) is considered day-to-day, per head coach Kliff Kingsbury.
Kingsbury said Dortch is dealing with more of a pain-tolerance problem than structural damage in his thumb. Dortch was listed as a non-participant on Wednesday's estimated injury report, but if he can log a limited session by the weekend, the 2019 undrafted wideout should be able to suit up for Sunday's Week 12 game against the Los Angeles Chargers. He caught 9 passes on 10 targets for 103 yards on Monday night after Rondale Moore (groin) was injured at the beginning of the game. A.J. Green and Robbie Anderson could see more work if Dortch and Moore both wind up being ruled out. Marquise Brown (foot) will be limited if active.
numberFire's models project Dortch 2.9 targets, 1.9 receptions, and 22.1 yards on Sunday if Moore is also active. The Chargers have the No. 11 pass defense and fourth-worst run defense in numberFire's adjusted team metrics, so the Cardinals may lean more on the ground game, especially with a banged-up receiving group.
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (ankle) out for NFC Championship on Sunday January 29th, 2023
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce (back) expected to play in AFC Championship game Sunday January 29th, 2023
- 49ers promote Tevin Coleman to active roster on Saturday January 28th, 2023
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) will not play in Kansas City's AFC Championship contest January 28th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) listed as questionable on Kansas City's AFC Championship injury report January 27th, 2023
- Kansas City's Mecole Hardman (pelvis) questionable for Sunday's Conference Championship January 27th, 2023
- Robbie Anderson (back) ruled out for Cardinals' finale January 6th, 2023
- Arizona's James Conner (shin/knee) out in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Cardinals' James Conner (knee, shin) DNP again on Thursday January 5th, 2023
- Cardinals' James Conner (knee, shin) DNP on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- DeAndre Hopkins (knee) ruled out for Cardinals Week 18 January 4th, 2023
- Cardinals' Colt McCoy out for Week 18, David Blough to remain starter January 4th, 2023