Miami's Raheem Mostert (knee) doubtful in Week 12
Miami Dolphins running back Raheem Mostert (knee) is doubtful to play in Week 12's game against the Houston Texans.
Mostert is unlikely to suit up in Week 12 due to a knee injury that forced to veteran to miss all of Miami's practice. In a great spot against a Texans' team ranked 32nd in FanDuel points allowed per game to running backs, Jeff Wilson is expected to see a feature role.
Wilson's projection includes 14.7 rushing attempts for 67.2 yards and 2.3 receptions for 17.0 yards.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Dolphins' Jaylen Waddle (shoulder) returns to Wild Card clash with Bills January 15th, 2023
- Dolphins' Jaylen Waddle (shoulder) questionable to return against Buffalo January 15th, 2023
- Dolphins' Teddy Bridgewater (knee, finger) active as backup versus Buffalo January 15th, 2023
- Schefter: Tua Tagovailoa (concussion) expected to remain starter for Dolphins in 2023 January 15th, 2023
- Miami's Teddy Bridgewater (knee/finger) questionable for Sunday's Wild Card contest January 13th, 2023