Greg Dortch (thumb) unlikely to play in Cardinals' Week 12 game
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Greg Dortch (thumb) is not expected to play in the team's Week 12 game against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Dortch had taken a backseat in the Cardinals' offense after Rondale Moore returned to the lineup, but was immediately productive when called upon again in Week 11 after Moore suffered a groin injury. Unfortunately, Dortch suffered a thumb injury after catching 9 of his 10 targets for 103 yards against the 49ers, and is now likely to miss today's game against the Chargers.
While Dortch and Moore are injured, Marquise Brown (foot) should make his return to the field after a stint on the injured reserve. He has a $7,000 salary on FanDuel and is projected for 8.4 fantasy points in his return, with 4.5 catches for 43 yards and 0.3 scores. This will be the first time the Cardinals see both Brown and DeAndre Hopkins on the field at the same time.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Robbie Anderson (back) ruled out for Cardinals' finale January 6th, 2023
- Arizona's James Conner (shin/knee) out in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Cardinals' James Conner (knee, shin) DNP again on Thursday January 5th, 2023
- Cardinals' James Conner (knee, shin) DNP on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- DeAndre Hopkins (knee) ruled out for Cardinals Week 18 January 4th, 2023
- Cardinals' Colt McCoy out for Week 18, David Blough to remain starter January 4th, 2023