Ravens' Devin Duvernay (hamstring) available for Week 12
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Devin Duvernay (hamstring) is available for Week 12's game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Duvernay has been upgraded from questionable to available and will play against the Jaguars on Sunday. Our models expect him to see 3.9 targets against Jacksonville. Demarcus Robinson (hip) is also active.
Duvernay's Week 12 projection includes 2.4 receptions, 26.1 yards, 0.19 touchdowns, and 5.4 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,600.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- Rapoport: Ravens' Tyler Huntley (shoulder, wrist) and Anthony Brown to play versus Bengals January 15th, 2023
- Gus Edwards (concussion) not listed on Ravens' Wild Card injury report January 13th, 2023
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (knee) ruled out for Sunday's Wild Card game against Bengals January 13th, 2023
- Tyler Huntley (shoulder/wrist) game-time decision for Baltimore's Wild Card matchup January 13th, 2023
- Ravens' Gus Edwards (concussion) limited on Thursday January 12th, 2023
- Tyler Huntley (shoulder) seen throwing at Ravens practice Thursday January 12th, 2023