Bears' Darnell Mooney (ankle) doubtful to return in Week 12
The Chicago Bears announced that wide receiver Darnell Mooney (ankle) is doubtful to return to Sunday's Week 12 game against the New York Jets.
Mooney suffered an ankle injury in the third quarter of Sunday's game while blocking on a run play, and was barely able to put any pressure on his leg while leaving the field. The Bears believe his return is doubtful.
Mooney has been the Bears' top receiving target this season, but had not seen a target yet in Week 12 with Trevor Siemian at quarterback.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (abdominal) 'in good place' after week off January 26th, 2023
- Christian McCaffrey (ankle) not practicing for 49ers, will play January 26th, 2023
- Patrick Mahomes (ankle) logs full practice for Chiefs January 25th, 2023
- Patrick Mahomes (ankle) expected to do 'everything' at Chiefs practice Wednesday January 25th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (fibula/ankle) to recover 'well before' training camp January 24th, 2023
- San Francisco's Christian McCaffrey dealing with calf issue January 23rd, 2023
- Bears starting Nathan Peterman to finish season January 4th, 2023
- Justin Fields (hip) ruled out for Bears Week 18 versus Vikings January 4th, 2023
- Chase Claypool (knee) cleared for Bears in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Bears expect wideout Chase Claypool (knee) to play in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Chicago's Chase Claypool (knee) questionable in Week 17 December 30th, 2022
- Chase Claypool (knee) ruled out Week 16 for Chicago December 24th, 2022