Michael Carter (ankle) missing again from Jets practice
New York Jets running back Michael Carter (ankle) did not practice on Thursday.
Carter injured his ankle on Sunday and he's trending toward missing Week 13 versus the Minnesota Vikings. James Robinson was a healthy scratch last week with Carter active, so Zonovan Knight and Ty Johnson will presumably handle most of the backfield work if Carter is sidelined. Knight gained 103 yards on 17 touches in his Week 12 debut.
numberFire's models currently project Carter for 6.2 carries and 1.2 catches in Week 13 while Knight is projected for 12.2 carries and 2.5 receptions. The Vikings are a pass-funnel, per our adjusted team metrics, as they have the No. 3 run defense and No. 24 pass defense in the league.
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- C.J. Uzomah (hamstring) questionable for Jets' Week 18 contest versus Miami January 6th, 2023
- Jet starting Joe Flacco at quarterback in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Mike White (ribs) ruled out for Jets' Week 18 matchup against Dolphins January 6th, 2023
- Jets promote quarterback Chris Streveler to active roster, eligible to play in Week 17 December 31st, 2022
- Mike White (ribs) to start at quarterback for Jets in Week 17; Zach Wilson returns to reserves December 26th, 2022
- Zonovan Knight (ankle) will play for Jets Thursday night December 22nd, 2022