Antonio Gibson (foot) questionable Week 13 for Washington
Washington Commanders running back Antonio Gibson (foot) is questionable to play Week 13 against the New York Giants.
Gibson was downgraded from a limited practice on Wednesday to out on Thursday, but he made it back for the final session of the week and should be available versus the Giants. Last week, Gibson was out-touched by rookie Brian Robinson 21-12 and he had his lowest snap share (42%) since Week 8. Robinson will be in line for a workhorse role if Gibson suffers a setback.
numberFire's models project Gibson for 8.4 carries and 2.9 catches for 58.1 total yards on Sunday. He's the RB32 in our Week 13 rankings and has a $6,100 salary on the FanDuel Main slate. The Giants have the No. 19 run defense in our advanced efficiency metrics for the season.
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- 49ers' Josh Johnson being evaluated for concussion in NFC Championship Game, Brock Purdy (elbow) back in January 29th, 2023
- Washington's Brian Robinson (knee) ruled out in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Brian Robinson (knee) remains out at Washington practice January 5th, 2023
- Commanders place Antonio Gibson (knee, foot) on injured reserve January 5th, 2023
- Commanders' Brian Robinson (knee) DNP on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- Taylor Heinicke on backup duty again Week 18 for Washington January 4th, 2023
- Sam Howell named Commanders' Week 18 starter January 4th, 2023