Jets' Michael Carter (ankle) officially out against Vikings in Week 13
The New York Jets have ruled out running back Michael Carter (ankle) for Sunday's Week 13 game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Carter suffered an ankle injury in Week 12, and while the second-year back was reportedly able to avoid a major injury, he'll still sit out this week's game against the Vikings. The Jets will likely employ a committee comprised of James Robinson, Zonovan Knight, and Ty Johnson this week.
Knight looked especially good in his Week 12 breakout game, getting opportunities even before Carter's injury and playing ahead of both Johnson and Robinson (who was a healthy scratch in that game). Our models currently project Knight, who has a $5,800 salary on FanDuel, to lead the way in this backfield with 11.4 fantasy points.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (abdominal) 'in good place' after week off January 26th, 2023
- Christian McCaffrey (ankle) not practicing for 49ers, will play January 26th, 2023
- Patrick Mahomes (ankle) logs full practice for Chiefs January 25th, 2023
- Patrick Mahomes (ankle) expected to do 'everything' at Chiefs practice Wednesday January 25th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (fibula/ankle) to recover 'well before' training camp January 24th, 2023
- San Francisco's Christian McCaffrey dealing with calf issue January 23rd, 2023
- C.J. Uzomah (hamstring) questionable for Jets' Week 18 contest versus Miami January 6th, 2023
- Jet starting Joe Flacco at quarterback in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Mike White (ribs) ruled out for Jets' Week 18 matchup against Dolphins January 6th, 2023
- Jets promote quarterback Chris Streveler to active roster, eligible to play in Week 17 December 31st, 2022
- Mike White (ribs) to start at quarterback for Jets in Week 17; Zach Wilson returns to reserves December 26th, 2022
- Zonovan Knight (ankle) will play for Jets Thursday night December 22nd, 2022