Titans place Treylon Burks in concussion protocol
The Tennessee Titans have placed rookie wide receiver Treylon Burks in the concussion protocol.
Burks suffered a concussion on Sunday versus the Philadelphia Eagles while making a 25-yard touchdown catch. It was the first-round pick's only target of the game. Titans head coach Mike Vrabel said Monday that Burks will be re-evaluated later in the week to see if he can play in Week 14 versus the Jacksonville Jaguars. Robert Woods and Nick Westbrook-Ikhine will have the potential for more production if Burks is unavailable.
In three healthy games after the Titans' bye, Burks tied Robert Woods with a team-high 20.6% target rate (6.7 per game) and led the team with a 29.7% air yards share (75.7 per game). He also had a 57.8% offensive snap rate and 59.8% route participation rate in that stretch.
- Packers' Jayden Reed (chest) limited during Thursday practice session December 7th, 2023
- A.J. Dillon (groin) limited for Packers Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Seattle's Kenneth Walker (oblique) limited on Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Seahawks' Zach Charbonnet (knee) limited on Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Rams' Puka Nacua (shoulder) logs full practice on Thursday December 7th, 2023
- Steelers' Najee Harris (knee) active for Week 14 December 7th, 2023
- Derrick Henry practicing Wednesday for Titans December 6th, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry avoids concussion December 4th, 2023
- Schefter: Titans' Derrick Henry placed in concussion protocol December 4th, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry (undisclosed) taken to locker room in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Treylon Burks (head) officially active for Titans in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Titans' Treylon Burks (concussion) expected to play in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023