Rams' John Wolford (neck) a DNP on estimated Monday practice report
The Los Angeles Rams listed quarterback John Wolford (neck) as a DNP on their estimated practice report ahead of their Week 14 game against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Wolford suffered a neck injury in Sunday's Week 13 loss to the Seattle Seahawks, but the early reports out of Rams camp seem to indicate that he'll be able to start against the Raiders this Thursday. If he can't go, Bryce Perkins would be in line to make another start.
Wolford played a role in the Rams' close loss to the Seahawks this week, but was not very effective as a passer. He completed 14 of his 26 attempts for 178 yards and 2 interceptions and no touchdowns while rushing for 29 yards on 5 attempts.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Tyler Higbee (elbow) expected to play in Rams' Week 17 matchup December 31st, 2022
- Ben Skowronek (calf) out for remainder of Rams' 2022 season December 20th, 2022
- Schefter: Rams expected to start Baker Mayfield in Week 15 December 13th, 2022
- John Wolford (neck) officially starting for Rams in Week 14; Baker Mayfield expected to see time December 8th, 2022
- John Wolford (neck) in line to start Thursday for Rams December 8th, 2022
- Rams' Brandon Powell (illness) active Thursday for Week 14 December 8th, 2022